Friday, August 04, 2006

Recieved the new cd by TV on the Radio "Return to the Cookie Mountain" today.
I have been listening a lot to the "I was a lover" track on myspace, and I'm really looking forward to hear the rest of the songs.
Today I have been listening to the wonderfull voice of Nina Simone.

Wednesday it rained. Perfect day to watch dvd's. I ended up watching 3. "V for Vendetta", "Thumbsucker" og "Syriana". "Syriana" was a bit disappointing, "Thumbsucker" an ok independent movie about youthhood and identity. "V for Vendetta" was by far the best. Love the universe and the whole aesthetics of the movie.

A new supermarket which sells only pure ecological products have opened at Gl. Kongevej. Have already tested some of their bread and the walnutscones. Delicious!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home