Thursday, February 01, 2007

Children of Men


Watched Children of Men in the cinema. My expectations were pretty high because of the trailer I saw several months ago, but I have to say I felt mildly let down. It was refreshing to see a sci-fi movie though, which wasn't a stereotype with robots and everything. And the whole story about humanity being unable to reproduce itself and a pregnancy being almost a miracle was very interesting. Unfortunately the movie stayed on the surface of the story. It wasn't bad at all, potentially it could have been great, but ended up being only mediocre.
Now playing: Talking Heads/More Songs About Buildings and Food

1 Comments:

Blogger Christian R said...

I must disagree, one of the best sci-fi films I've seen in a long time. I thought the acting, story and the images all delivered excellently.

12:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home