Monday, February 12, 2007

Bin-Jip

by korean director Kim Ki-duk. The dialogue in the film is sparse and I wont use many words neither, just want to say it's a beautiful and strange lovestory. A must see if you like unusual and unique storytelling.

It's the first time I have seen Kim Ki-duks work, but certainly not the last. Heard a lot of good things about one of his earlier films The Isle. Hope I can get my hands on that soon.

Counting down the days to the release of the new Low album Drums and Guns.

Now playing: Low/The Great Destroyer

5 Comments:

Blogger Christian R said...

Ohh Kim Ki-Duk, I love his films. I can highly recommend "Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter...and Spring", it's amazingly beautiful. I've also seen "The Isle", also very good if you're not afraid of some fishhook-gore eek. I'm guessing you didn't see it in the cinema? Must get my hands on it...When is Low's new album due?

11:34 PM  
Blogger Christian R said...

Oh you linked to the date, March, great stuff!

11:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i´ve been wanting to see that film too...Lets check the videostore once more

12:33 AM  
Blogger Tina said...

Saw Bin-Jip on dvd. But such a beautiful film deserves to be seen on a big screen.

Thanks for the recommendation of "Spring, summer...". Hope I can find it soon together with "The Isle" which sounds a bit scary.

10:09 PM  
Blogger Christian R said...

You can buy The Isle in Fona 2000 for 50 kroner :-)

1:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home