Monday, July 09, 2007

Roadtrip

Grenen, Skagen where the oceans meet.

Back from at little roadtrip to Jutland. For the first time in many years I'm staying in Denmark during my holiday, and the rain has been pouring down big time. Despite that I had good trip. Spent time with some nice people, saw the westcoast, Aalborg and Skagen. I hardly know that part of Denmark and it was good to see the beautiful landscapes with my own eyes.
On our way home we visited Silkeborg Artmuseum. They have the largest collection of Asger Jorn paintings in the world. One of Denmarks finest artist during the 20th century and a member of the avantgarde movement COBRA. Excellent exhibition. I really want to see more of his work and read more about him after that.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home